PropEr is a tool for the automated, semi-random, property-based testing of Erlang programs. It is fully integrated with Erlang's type language, and can also be used for the model-based random testing of stateful systems.
Recent releases of PropEr also contain support for targeted property-based testing, a powerful extension that brings techniques from search-based testing into property-based testing.
To learn more about PropEr, see the User Guide. Afterwards, you can download a copy of PropEr, browse its API documentation, or read tips and tutorials on the proper use of this property-based testing tool.
This website is handheld-friendly: read PropEr tutorials on the go! Try bookmarking this site on the main screen of your Android or Apple device.
- About: Information about PropEr and its developers
- API: The PropEr API and its documentation
- Download: Instructions on obtaining PropEr
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions with PropEr Answers
- Publications: Papers and talks about PropEr
- Tips: Tips on the effective use of PropEr
- Tutorials: Tutorials on the PropEr use of this tool
- User Guide: PropEr's User Guide